Broadway Centre & Hall Hire
Please complete booking form below and return it to Admin Assistant, Vikki Wright, The Broadway Centre, 1 Broadway, Sandown, IW PO36 9GG.
Your booking will be held for 14 days only and will not be confirmed without the completed form and payment.
Please note all hall hire charges, whether occasional or regular must be paid for in advance.
If you have any queries or would like to arrange a visit to view the facilities, please contact us the office is open from Monday to Friday between 10.00am – 12.00.
FACILITIES FOR HIRE
- The hall and meeting rooms are available for hire from:
9am until 11pm Monday to Saturday ( music finish at 10.30pm)
9am until 5pm Sunday
Weekend hire of the hall is for a minimum of 3 hours.
- The hall accommodates 150 people standing and 100 seated.
- Meeting room 1 seats 12 people
- Meeting room 2 seats 14 people
- Meeting room 3 combines both rooms 1 and 2 and seats 24
- The centre is fully disabled compliant with baby changing facilities.
- Changing rooms with showers are available
- The kitchen is fully equipped with hob and oven, fridge /freezer and dishwasher plus a hot drinking water supply, pots and pans, crockery and cutlery, washing up products and refuse bags, but does not include tea towels.
- Tables and chairs with trolleys to move them are provided but it is the responsibility of the hirer to put up and take down ( if assistance is required please let us know, as we will do our best to help)
- Car parking is available.
- The storage of any items or equipment is not permitted.
- Please note that the facilities are closed for all Bank Holiday weekends and Christmas.
Terms & Conditions of Hire + Booking form PDF format Word format
Fire Exit Plan
List of activities at Broadway Centre during the week/month
Alzheimer Café – 4th Wednesday of each month
Bingo – Tuesday evenings
Green Town Volunteers – 3rd Wednesday of the month
Line Dancing – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Salsa Dancing – Friday evenings
Pilates – Tuesday mornings
TWG – Monday mornings
Wight Ukers – Wednesday afternoons